Jonathan R. Marlowe
Jonathan R. Marlowe, a native of New Orleans, is a trial attorney at Womac
Law Firm. Mr. Marlowe practices civil litigation with a concentration
in the areas of catastrophic personal injury, 18 wheeler accidents, company
car accidents, and general motor vehicle accidents. Mr. Marlowe earned
his Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Civil Law and Juris
Doctor from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. While
at LSU Law, Mr. Marlowe earned the Entertainment Law and Media Law Seminar
CALI Excellence for the Future Awards.
- Admitted to Louisiana Bar
- Louisiana State University, B.S. Psychology
- Louisiana State University, B.A. History
- Louisiana State University Law School, J.D.
- Louisiana State University Law School, B.C.L.