Gary M. Langlois, Jr. is a trial attorney at The Womac Law Firm. He handles a variety of civil litigation cases, with a primary focus on catastrophic personal injuries, 18-wheeler accidents, corporate vehicle accidents, and contractual disputes.
Mr. Langlois, a native New Orleanian, was educated at several Louisiana institutions. He earned his undergraduate degree in business administration from Louisiana State University, his master's degree in business administration from the University of New Orleans, and his law degree from Loyola University New Orleans. While in law school, Mr. Langlois served on the editorial board of the Loyola Law Review and continues to serve on the Loyola Law Review's Advisory Committee.
In 2021 and 2022, Mr. Langlois was selected as a Louisiana Rising Star attorney by Super Lawyers.
- Admitted to Practice in Louisiana State Courts
- Admitted to Practice in Louisiana Federal Courts
- Louisiana State University, B.S.
- University of New Orleans, MBA
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D.
- 2021 Louisiana Rising Star Attorney, Super Lawyers
- 2022 Louisiana Rising Star Attorney, Super Lawyers