Filing A Personal Injury Case In New Orleans
If someone else’s reckless actions have injured you, or if a company’s negligence has harmed a loved one, the injury attorneys at the The Womac Law Firm are ready to fight for you.
Why choose The Womac Law Firm?
- Ed Womac has been representing personal injury clients throughout Lousiana for over 30 years
- Millions of dollars in settlements, verdicts, and judgments
- You don’t pay us anything unless we get money for you
- Prompt, responsive, and personal service
Determined & Committed Counsel for the Injured
If our clients learn one thing during our time together, it's that we will fight for every dollar you deserve. Each of our attorneys strives to be the kind of lawyer injury victims can count on. They are advocates for injury victims and have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. The Womac Law Firm has obtained settlements and judgments ranging from $1,000 to over one million dollars.
The Personal Injury Claims Process
At our law firm, we take pride in delivering personalized service and dedicated attention to each client. We understand that the injury claims process can be stressful and often frustrating. You don’t have to go through it alone when you turn to our team.
We can walk you through each step of the personal injury claims process, which can include:
- Reviewing the details of your accident
- Gathering police reports, accident reports, witness testimony, photographs, etc.
- Investigating to determine the liable party or parties
- Evaluating the nature and extent of your injuries
- Assessing the value of your injuries
- Negotiating with insurers for the highest possible compensation, or litigating your claim in front of a judge and jury
While every case is unique and may not follow the same path, we make it a priority to keep you informed about your options throughout the process. From the initial consultation all the way to the completion of your case, we are here for you every step of the way.
Types of Injury Cases We Handle
Personal injury and accident cases we take include:
- Car accidents
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Company vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bites
- Bus accidents
- Slip & fall
- Wrongful death
What Does Personal Injury Compensation Cover?
When someone is injured, this can cause financial stress on victims and their families. If someone else’s negligence caused your injuries, you may be able to seek monetary compensation for costs stemming from your accident.
The Womac Law Firm’s New Orleans attorneys work hard to help our clients recover compensation for damages such as:
- Missed wages
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damages
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills and treatment (past and future)
Don’t let insurance companies take advantage of you and make you a victim again. We leverage decades of proven experience, knowledge, and insight to help you obtain the compensation you deserve to recover.