Jonathan R. Marlowe, a native of New Orleans, is a trial attorney at The Womac Law Firm. Mr. Marlowe practices civil litigation with a concentration in the areas of catastrophic personal injury, 18 wheeler accidents, company car accidents, and general motor vehicle accidents. Mr. Marlowe earned his Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Civil Law and Juris Doctor from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. While at LSU Law, Mr. Marlowe earned the Entertainment Law and Media Law Seminar CALI Excellence for the Future Awards.
- Admitted to Louisiana Bar
- Louisiana State University, B.S. Psychology
- Louisiana State University, B.A. History
- Louisiana State University Law School, J.D.
- Louisiana State University Law School, B.C.L.